Friday, July 15, 2005

Empire Waistlines

Much in the manner of Liv Tyler's character in Empire Records when "Rex Manning Day" finally arrives is the way in which I find myself today.....IT'S HARRY POTTER DAY!!!!!!

It will be Harry Potter day at 12:01 am. I am very excited. I have the whole day planned today so that I will not be bored and anxious waiting for tonight, and I have the appropriate provisions in order to stay awake and read until I am finished with THE book. (I did this with OOP, and this book, I hear is shorter).

I am on pins and needles waiting for this. J.K. has said herself that she LIKES this book (the only other ones that she has said that about were SS and POA).

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!

I wonder who dies?
Do Ron and Hermione finally acknowledge a little bit of their feelings for each other?
Who will be the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?
How will the loss of Sirius effect (affect?) Harry's attitude?
Will the reason that Snape gained Dumbledore's trust so completely be revealed?
How will Loony Lovegood fit into the picture this year?
...and Ginny and Neville?
Who will be the new beaters of the Gryffindor Quidditch team?


AAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!
So many questions!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home