Thursday, February 03, 2005

Not Dead Yet

No, I am not dead. Although it may seem as if I have died, because I have been post-less for most of January.

Since I still have nothing to post about, I am going to copy and post the survey I was told to do at the end of last year.

1. Three names you go by:
a. Erika
b. Alright, I have no other nicknames. Sorry, I am nickname deficient.

2. Three screennames you have:
a. Raynefall
b. erikakathleen
c. dramagal

3. Three things you like about yourself:
a. I have very expressive eyes/facial expressions
b. Curious
c. Independent

4. Three things you hate about yourself:
a. I am boring
b. I procrastinate
c. I am a slob.

5. Three parts of your heritage:
a. We all go to church
b. We are all right-wing Republicans
c. We all have strong opinions

6. Three things that scare you:
a. Big, open, dark spaces
b. Walking outside at night (when it's dark)
c. Being alone in the dark

7. Three of your everyday essentials:
a. My cell phone
b. A hug
c. Time spent with God

8. Three things your wearing right now:
a. Khaki pants
b. Blockbuster polo
c. Blue socks

9. Three favorite bands/artists:
a. Kelly Clarkson
b. Switchfoot
c. Evanescence

10. Three of your favorite songs:
a. Jingle Bells
b. Breakaway
c. Love Song from Moulin Rouge

11. Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
a. Living in California
b. Asking a guy out...or for his phone number
c. Be daring

12. Three things you want in a relationship:
a. Trust
b. Patience
c. Laughter

13. Two truths and a lie:
a. I am definitely moving to California
b. I colored my hair bright burgundy red
c. I was promoted by Blockbuster, and now have my own store.

14. Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
a. Strength
b. Intelligence
c. Ability to laugh at himself

15. Three things you just can't do:
a. Not stir up trouble
b. Ask a boy out
c. Start anything on-time

16. Three of your favorite hobbies:
a. Reading
b. Movies
c. sewing pillows

17. Three things you want really bad right now:
a. Move to California
b. Marry a movie star
c. Find a career that utilizes my education

18. Three careers you are considering:
a. Christian High School Drama Teacher
b. Theatre Arts Coordinator for Christian College/University
c. Going back to school for a Ph.D

19. Three places you want to go on vacation
a. Venice
b. Denmark
c. United Kingdom

20. Three kids names (for either a boy or a girl):
a. Kathleen Noelle
b. Clayton Edmund
c.

21. Three things you want to do before you die:
a. Get married
b. Have children
c. Live in a HUGE house

22. Three things you pray for at night:
a. My mom
b. Patience
c. God's will

4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

Are you moving?!!! I'm so bad at telling when people are teasing/lying. I miss you, darn it.

Hey, so I've been meaning to tell you this and I keep forgetting. They play the Kelly Clarkson song on the radio out here a lot, and each time I hear it, I pray for you. I hope you can feel it! I miss you and want what's best for you, but I don't want you to move farther away! :(

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

so my wife is not pregnant but you did scare me. thank you.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I like that raynefall screen name.

It's actually really easy to not be boring. Just find stuff you like and share it with people that you like. Even I'm not boring, and I'm nerdier than your average nerd.

You should do a post about how right wing your right wing views are. Mostly because I'd be really interested in seeing it. Like, are you pro-war?

So to compound your fears, being out on the prairie at night must be like a living nightmare for you.

You should totally flirt heavily with a boy and then give him your number. Don't ask for his. Just give him yours, that works far better, I've found.

I really, really want to go to the UK!

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

9 hours until we are together in love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home