Sunday, November 07, 2004

In General

Aside: So I did not know that my blog was set up not to accept anonymous comments. That has been remedied. Come one and all!

The Church of the Nazarene is set up in such a way that areas around the world are separated by geographical location. These little separate areas are called Districts. Each district has its own superintendent. All of the districts within the church are under the direction of 6 General superintendents.
It just so happened that last Sunday was Circleville Church of the Nazarene's (the church I attend) 75th anniversary. Our District superintendent was there, as well as one General superintendent. I was introduced to the General superintendent (Dr. Biddendorf), he found out I was looking for a church, and he asked for a resume.

How exciting is that!!!! A General superintendent HAS my resume. Now, not that I think that anything will actually come of this, because he doesn't have a lot of contact on the local church level...but hey! I will take whatever I can get.

Am leaving on Thursday morning for my first trip ever to Disney World. CANNOT wait. It is going to be sooooo much fun.
My dad is taking his laptop with him, so if I have anything interesting to post...like I met the man of my dreams near the castle thing, I will let you know :)



4 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

Disney World?! And you're not taking me with you?! I thinks you hates me.

:)

It's Dr. Middendorf, by the way ... I'm sure it was just a slip, but I'd hate for you to call the GS the wrong name. I think he is the uncle of (past?) Nesbitt RD - Tommy Middendorf.

And who knows - maybe you'll be moving to Kansas City to work at Headquarters?! :)

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

tell mickey i said hi and that i miss him. have an awesome trip-im so jealous!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Keyframegirl said...

Disney World is better than Disney Land, but Disney Land is closer to me so it will have to do.

How are you??

Missing puppets?? ;)

I bet you don't even remember me.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

How long can a person be on vacation? geez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home