Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Nothing Really

I;m kind of blah lately. Nothing great, nothing bad...just blah.
I really hate feeling this way, but I've found, that I just have to go through them. There's nothing I can do to make a change, just one day I get up, and it seems as if I am better.
Did I tell you I have a new cat. Yep.
One of my cats died while I was moving about a month ago, and a week later Tim, Sky, and Stupid Jeremy went camping down in the smokies and found a kitten, and brought it all the way back to Ohio for me.
She's real small. I would say she's about a pound now (she was only 14 oz. when I first took her to the vet). She's black and white, and her name is Daisy. She's funny. She likes to try and beat up on my other cat...who is ten times her size. They are kind of cute to watch.

Like I said, pretty blah.

5 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger totogirl said...

i want a cat...joel wont let me though...i am going to make him do a blog. how much does blockbuster pay? i applied.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

What's this I hear (read) that you're coming out to see Leah and not ME? I see how you are!!!

(I'm just teasing. I do hope to see you soon, though. When are you thinking o' visiting Leah? We live only 40 minutes away. Unless it's rush hour.)

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I'm really glad you got a blog. I miss the four of us hanging out, and i feel like we can still do that a little bit here. :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger totogirl said...

thanks for the advice and stuff. i do agree that they need to differentiate. i have to guess based on content who they are.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

I'll be in Richmond, VA the 15th and 16th for the TEACH 2004 conference. Is it too early to make plans to see you on Thursday the 14th? Unless you want to drive down to Richmond...it's about 2.5 hours from Frederick and 2.0 hours from College Park...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home