Saturday, September 11, 2004

People and Blogs

I probably should tell you that I have become addicted to blogging. It is quite fun, and an absolutely ingenius way to keep up with friend's lives who have moved away and whatnot. It excites me.
I tend to tell people things that excite me. The only problem is - not many people know what a "blog" is. I try to tell those who I think would know what I am talking about, and they have absolutely no clue what it is I am talking about, and it is a little hard to explain what it is I am so excited about.
It's kind of disappointing.
But that just means that I (and whoever else has a blog) need to tell everyone about them. Then they, too, can join the fun.

I like blogging.

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger *sara* said...

you are so cute!!!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

I agree that many people do not know what a blog is. I must confess that I did not understand the concept of a blog at first; I even thought the word was "b-log." And I need to confess that it took me until today to figure out that "dramagal" is really two words. I kept trying to determine if it was a) a fictional animal (dragon, unicorn, dramagal), b) a Greek word, or c) some descriptive word that I've heard before but never use (like hoyden).

I'm so glad you're blogging! I miss you!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I am now addicted to blogging also(if my blog got cut off tomorrow, I think I would feel like I had a small piece of ME cut away) but people don't know what it is. They think we are super internet nerds out there with our own web pages.(and i am anything but a huge internet supernerd, we are lucky i know www. and .com) Others don't understand. "Why would you want people to read your diary?" I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people either think of it as a diary or a webpage. They don;t really get the concept. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home