Friday, September 10, 2004

Fridays

I usually love Fridays. In college and high school I NEVER did homework on Fridays, and for the last six months or so Fridays were the ONLY day that I had off from both jobs. Working 6 days a week is really not a big deal-But it is nice to have that one day entirely to yourself.

However - I have a tendency to make my life busier that it needs to be.

I have volunteered to work an extra day at my second job every other week - So now I am working 6-7 days week (48-56 hours) and directing the first musical that Circleville Bible College has ever done. Hip Hip Hooray!!! (That was written sarcastically)

But, honestly, this is not such a big deal because sooner or later I'm gonna get to the place, get the job, BE right where it is that God wants me to be. I just have to be patient a little while longer, and all will be happy in the end.

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Hey! I miss you and love you! I really want us to all get together, we've just got to mesh schedules. I start school soon (YAY!) so we have to work around that too. what musical are you doing?

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

Tim does...its livejournal. I added him as one of my links. Joel-nope, rachel-nope, scottie-has one-but has NEVER used it.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hello hello hello. i have not talked to you since the wedding and now i have a blog. now i will be able to anoy you whenever i want. like the old days. remember?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home