Tuesday, September 14, 2004

No More Rhymes Now, I Mean It.

This has to be one of the bes movies ever.

We were very slow last night at Blockbuster and so I did something we're not supposed to do. I put in a movie. (We have this DVD of promo material we're supposed to have in the DVD player that replays over and over and over again...it's terribly annoying) My co-worker had never seen this movie and so I told her she was definitely in for a treat.
She laughed at me every time I started quoting along with the characters...but one can't help but do that, what with lines like:
"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said I'm not even sure I want to be that anymore."
"Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist."
"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a little while."
"Oh my sweet Wesley, what have I done!?"
"Mawriage, Mawriage, is whut bwings us togwever today."
And one could go on and on....It's practically a "miracle."
The book is even more perfect. Let me tell you, if you have never read the book, you MUST take the time to do so. It is hilariousm and it brings so much insight to the characters. Just so you know, the book is by William Goldman, and it is the Good Parts Version.

Anyway, I wish you all a good day :)

Anybody want a peanut?

4 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger totogirl said...

you forgot
"hello my name is inigo montoya you killed me father prepare to die!" when are we hanging in indy?

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

Am I the only person in the world who does NOT like that movie?! (Sorry, dear friend.) And every time Ryan says, "Anybody want a peanut?" after I say, "I MEAN IT!" I fall for it and have to ask him what he means.

*sigh*

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

Its an ok movie, but I agree with lexa at least a little..it gets old, especially with the constant quoting :)

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Sara said...

This is an all time great movie. Now I have to go watch it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home