Sunday, September 19, 2004

Whatnot

Disclaimer for Paul - The guy who comes in on specific days to see me in contacts is 50 and married (his wife comes in with him). That is NOT a valid hit.

***************
I read the other day that 40% of women who have a college education are still single at 28.

***************
My parents and I were talking the other day and I mentioned that if I'm still single by a certain age I am going to be artificially inseminate. I do want children, and I want to go through the whole birthing process. My parents were okay with this. They are so cool.

***************
I still have a dent in my leg - of course it's only been 4 years and the doctor said it would go away. I guess I'll wait a little longer for it to leave.

***************
My pastor makes outlines for his sermons. I really don't like outlines for sermons. They really don't help, in fact, I tend to not pay attention when there's an outline. I'll listen long enough in spurts to figure out where he is in the ouline just to see how much left I have to sit through. I seriously think I have adult onset ADD.

***************
My friends and I are trying to plan a night when we can all meet and hang out. It's been since April that we've seen each other and things are a tad more difficult to get together now that we live in 4 different states - But I'd really like to see these girls.

***************
My housemate is a nurse. She met a boy as a patient, and now they are dating. Maybe I need to be a nurse.

***************
My friend, Rachel, needs to giver her husband a good, swift, kick in the you-know-where and get himself a blog.

***************
And to end:
"It is madness in all women to let a secret love kindle, which if unreturned and unknown, must devour the life that feeds it." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.

6 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

I like sermon outlines!! :)

(If you have ADD, then I'm obsessive-compulsive. I make sermon outlines if they aren't provided.)

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger totogirl said...

he says ouch and we will get to do it right away.

--so that dent...that sucks.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

I also find the outline to be distracting...like i totally need to follow along in the bulletin even though we have the same order of service every week

-dax-its different if you make it yourself. then you're paying attention.

-Did you honestly believe after..oh..say the first year..that your dent would go away?

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Paul said...

It still counts as a hit! man, women are so picky! If he flirts, regardless of his situation, it's a hit.

Women being single is because it's tough to find a college educated single guy. Usually they're all taken.

Artificially ? You'll be missing the best part!

It's not worth it to become a nurse just to meet someone. Being a nurse sucks.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger totogirl said...

i could not post the info because of the html but i sent it to you at your email

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I remember that dent! :) oh the good times! When are we getting together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home