Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Dieselicious

Okay, I just want to tell you how absolutely in love with Vin Diesel I am right now.

I know, I know. Some of you are remembering how preoccupied I was with Orlando Bloom for the last couple of years. But, I mean, really, Orlando is such a "pretty boy." No muscle, no substance. And besides, how likely is it that I would meet a movie star who lives in England?

Vin Diesel is...I almost want to say perfect, but can't really as I don't know him. But he sure is nice to look at. Chronicles of Riddick came out on DVD last week. I've seen it twice now, and I re-watched Pitch Black, Fast and the Furious, and XXX. Saving Private Ryan was on TV on Veterans Day, and watched that until the part where he dies. I still have to re-watch Boiler Room, Man Apart, and Knockaround Guys (although I didn't really like that last movie, and he doesn't have a major role, so I may skip that one). And I have never seen the cartoon flick, The Iron Giant, and so will have to watch that one.

Part of Vin's charm is his voice. It's a great voice. I could just listen to him all day. I really wish he would do some sort of tape book thing. That would be wonderful.

My brothers laugh at me because of my little fixation (I am NOT obsessed). But it is nice to daydream.
hmmm, mmm he's good-lookin'!

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger *sara* said...

Iron Giant is a fantastic movie--however, i can't stand vin diesel. sorry love. I hope that you had a wonderful turkey day :)

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger erika said...

Sara, Iron Giant was a good movie. I cried a little even. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger totogirl said...

you are so right. it is all in the voice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home