Thursday, July 14, 2005

Anorexic

I have been told, in no uncertain terms, that I have to post again. Hence I am posting. I do feel, however, that this is an entirely pointless exercise.

My life is utterly and inescapably boring. Nothing happens to me. And what does happen is not good news.
I don't get jobs that I apply for, friends plan things I can not attend because I have a horrible job, and co-workers are disrespectful of the authority I have over them.

I am rather melancholy at the moment. I would rather not be melancholy, but absolutely amazing things don't tend to happen to me. Not that I need absolutely amazing things to happen to be happy, but sometimes I need something to shake my life up a bit, and those things just don't happen.

Well, I've posted. You all, now, know that I am still among the land of the living. I will try to post more regularly.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger *sara* said...

you are the hero of my story. once you know for sure if you will be visiting, let me know, and i'll see who else we can get to join us!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

You're alive, you're alive, you're alive!! I was worried about you! You do not post, you do not reply to my e-mail(s) ... I think you hate me. I would love to see you again. Please come visit soon, okay?

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich noch habe nicht was mein Lieblingsteil ist, dort bin so viele entschieden, zum von zu w�hlen.Good Wishes, Lindsey etiology of eating disorder

 

Post a Comment

<< Home