Saturday, July 23, 2005

Movie Dates

I went to see Michael Bay's new flick, The Island, starring Ewan McGregor and Scarlet Johanssen. I liked it. I thought it was a lot of fun.

This, however, is not the point of this post.

As many of you may remember, when I watch a movie, I get into a movie. It's like riding a roller coaster for me. I jump when the actors jump, I gasp when they scream, I throw my arms up when something comes flying out at me. I LOVE movies.

I went to The Island with Clista, my housemate, who has now said that she would NEVER go to a movie with me again unless there were many people sitting between us. I guess I distracted her through some of the SPECTACULAR action scenes.

Oh, well. I'd much rather go to a movie with a boy, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home