Thursday, January 26, 2006

Conglomeration

1. Usually I am quite proud of my spelling, but I am not at all sure I spelled the title of my post correctly. Help, anyone?

2. I have been reading the Wheel of Time series again. This is because the newest book has been released, and even when I read them all back to back, I still got confused. Now, it's been a year since I have read them, so I feel I need to start over. This time, however, I am buying them. And even if I am only buying them in mass market paperback (they are cheaper that way, and there is six million of these books...okay not six million, I may exaggerate a little bit...but not a lot. And there are other things that I buy in hard cover, i.e. Harry Potter.) they are in my library to read every time a new book is released in the series.

3. Stupid Jeremy asked me to go to Oregon with him. He is moving there at some point this year. He already has a position available for him at some outdoor ministry, he just needs to pack up his stuff, sell his house and go. If he was halfway serious, and there were even a smidgen of commitment on his part, I would be finding someone to take over my lease, looking for a new job, and heading out with him. Lord, when will I ever get that stupid man out of my head!!???!?!?!?!

4. Remember last year when we got together and I had to head back home a little early because my mom was having surgery? She had her thyroid out because it was full of cancer. Well the cancer had already spread to her lymph nodes by the time the Dr.s went for the thyroid, but they didn't know that at the time. They did some other cancer type treatment for the cancer in the lymph nodes, but it didn't work. The Dr.s don't think it will work, and so another surgery will be scheduled. Annoying, and worrying. Please pray for her. I will update all on when the surgery will be.

5. I think Gerard Butler is my new man of the moment. Since he's not really "real" he's not in competition with Jeremy (or any other man) at all. It's just nice to have someone actually fall in love with me, even if it is only in my daydreams. You may have seen him in Reign of Fire, Dear Frankie, Timeline, Phantom of the Opera. He's very nice looking and he's from Scotland. I really need to get away from these UK guys...or I really just need to move to the UK...I think I would prefer the latter :).

6. Been going to a lot of high school basketball games lately. We have a couple of friends that coach the jv team here in town, and we show our support by going to the jv games (home and away) and then staying for the varsity game. It's fun. I love it. It lets me get out some pent up energy. I am a very competitive person, so I get kind of into the games.

7. I think that's all I have right now as far as news. oh!

8. Happy Birthday to Orlando Bloom. I missed his birthday on the 13th, and don't want anyone to feel left out.

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Leah said...

You're right, this is "post-able". but the next one is as well 'cause you're one of the cutest girls I know! Anyways, about your mommy, I'll pray. I wish she (and your whole family) didn't have to struggle like this for so long. I love you!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Leah said...

so you know. I was gazing at your list of links to the side and the title that caught my attention more than any was "violated-no-more". You're cute!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Sara said...

are you done with the wheel of time books? what do you think of the newest one? i think it is a LOT better than the last two. theya re getting good again!

I will be thinking of you and your mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home