Sunday, February 12, 2006

Labor

So no news is good news I hear.

Alright, I confess. I am afraid that I may have been premature in saying that I would have news by the weekend. It's not that I had no news, just that the people making the final decision have decided to delay for a little while. I, therefore, have nothing to report.

Sara does know what is going on, and I am sorry that I have not been entirely forthcoming with all of you, but if you will be patient with me all will be made clear soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

Umm. Hmm. Well, "Labor" could mean work, like you are waiting to hear about a new job. Or maybe you are laboring in waiting. Or, ah, are you pregnant? (You did say something about being 'premature in saying' you would have news!)

I miss you. You need to come visit! I am praying for you!

~ A very perplexed me ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home