Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oregon

I hate the state!
I have never been there, but I hate it!

I hate it because it is taking Jeremy away from me.
Jeremy is moving in October to Oregon. He's joining a youth outdoor program, and he will be there for at least a year.
I realize that it's not really Oregon that is taking Jeremy away. Jeremy feels that God is calling him to some sort of outdoor ministry, and this is where he's feeling led...

Oregon I can hate...God, not so much.

This is all in God's plan. Everything will work out. It's not like Jeremy and I are destined to be together, because we are not. We are utter and complete opposites...I hate him.

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger *sara* said...

we're going to be in cincinnati in november for the youthworker convention.
so we should make plans. we're gonna be there i think the 14-20...

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Becca said...

Thought I'd say hi. I'm not on myspace anymore, but found you here. I hope things are going well.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does a liar go and how does she get there?

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger lexerdax said...

I posted this in your myspace, too, but just in case you look here first ... I thought of you tonight. :) I miss you!!

http://lexerdax.blogspot.com/2006/09/i-saw-sign-tonight-that-made-me-think.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home