Thursday, March 30, 2006

Title

Sometimes, coming up with cool titles for my blog is daunting. And sometimes I just don't feel like doing it at all.

Anyway just a few updates about my life:

1) My mother will be having surgery April 10 to remove more cancer from her neck. Please pray that the surgery goes well, and that they get ALL the cancer this time.

2) Myspace is the best thing since sliced bread....maybe even better than sliced bread.

3) I transferred to a different hotel this past week. I now work at the Amerihost near the Rickenbacker airport. It is much nicer, much newer, and they pay me a whole dollar more an hour. PLUS!!! (here's the good part) there is a very good possibility (if they pay me more that Blockbuster) of going there full-time and then only working one job, not two.

4) Verizon Wireless is driving me a little crazy right now. Long story, but I need a phone and I need it sooner rather than later, and the people in the store are not very nice...the people on the phone, however, couldn't be sweeter.

5) Did I mention that I love myspace?

6) I have changed my schedule at Blockbuster and the hotel so that I can go to church on Wednesday evenings (which is when choir practice takes place). Now I will be singing in the choir on Sunday mornings. I also am looking for a small group to get involved with too. I love my church...and I really love my pastor....He's absolutely wonderful.

Okay, I think that's everything.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger *sara* said...

hope your moms surgery went well today. I'll try and call later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home